August 29, 2007

Hi! My Name is.....


Hi, My name is (who)
My name is (what)
My name is


BRIAN KENNY



BRIAN KENNY


BRIAN KENNY


May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Brian Kenny please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Brian Kenny please stand up?
We’re gonna have a problem here..



The 102 BRIAN KENNY's on MySpace

everywhere....
Brian Kenny
Brian Kenny
Brian Kenny
Brian Kenny
Brian Kenny
Brian Kenny
Brian Kenny
Brian Kenny


And there’s a million of us just like me
Who cuss like me; who just don’t give a fuck like me
Who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
And just might be the next best thing but not quite me!



Brian Kenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's why I never google "Brian kenny" to get you .... superm is better...